Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Poptropica Secret Outfits 2 THINGS

  • THING 1:
is called "Mirentxu" in honor of my aunt Look (blonde and small, do not start when cold). It Alava but I guess that I can forgive, not everyone has the luck to be born near the Capital of the World (which reminds me that a cousin of mine is participating in The End of the World Conqueror ... miedito I have).

I left parked so well this morning. I alone. Without my father giving orders. I am relatively proud. At first I park it without much maneuvering, but was very close to the left, so tryed a donkey, and people park where it is put into the tip of the nose. Basauri If you are driving, you drive around anywhere. So I improve. With any luck I will not have to sign up for an academy again.


Thing 2: I have
  • a LJ feed for the new blog, the thing is that thanks to Word Press I have also a widget that allows me to send those directly to the inputs. So I have doubt if you want to send tambiĆ©no entries here I leave in the feed as an option for passing the subject and do not want to read what I'm going to another site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment