Sunday, June 27, 2010

Will Vicodin Raise My Bp

Like Fushigi MYSTERY! @ _ @ I've seen too much anime (Ragnarok, Lovely Complex) and dramas (Sam-soon) hahaha, well, maybe not, who actually are not too many but meeeh ... I have this ... "Business" in the entire world that the anime is like that ... Full ...


While chatting with some friends today said it appeared I had my own commandments, my rules for those who want to be my friend and as a principal law among my friends had "not take my name in vain" ... Sounds crazy but a. .. woaw, I am God,

xD Anyway ... I just came because I have two exams tomorrow, at the same time ... I do not know if I come throughthe group recommended) I'm glad to see him sing sing ... NO
I like or anything, but ... is that woaw ... enjoys it, he likes to sing and enjoys it and it looks so ... great ...

in order ... that ... will die ... to be so corny ...






Sease ... Cheers,: 3

pd. dude ... I've been reading Dan / Chuck, Gossip Girl ... man ... I got married ... otp to say ... wow ...
pd2. I have been reading




hoomygoth [info] are great, and give me ... one does not know that I, that makes me ... in a good mood xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment