Thursday, August 26, 2010

Financial Management By Im Pandey Pdf Student Chronicles ... duuude ...

"It is 10:30 ... there is no way that is cayendome of sleep, but apparently yes ... happens that my weeks are shit, fucking wake up early every day I get migraines and a fucking bad mood for most of the day. Appearing am not able to do it ... not yet, I need sleep and mental rest as well.

But it is 10:30 and no rest, no work and a fic you want to write ... I'm back with OC (One Chance ... my fic = D) but I can not write everything at once while I'm sleeping ... I hope things go slowly flowing. Hopefully more quiet life at a time ... "That I wrote

...e, or waaaaay ...

Then ... along with the superficial, it really was not the previous ... I dreamed about two types ... one to which I see every day now ... and not even like ... but now I'm lack of atencióny guess I need to talk to me all the time ... and fuck, not even make sense ... but now I do not work (see, I run) I think more than usual ... which would be good if it were not ... ps I do not want to think! pure crap ... and well ... fic ... sometimes ... Anyway ..

I'm ... I ran out of time ...

already speak more ... why not shut up of q and such ...

Greetings, xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment