looked GREAT in the first issue, really, for a moment did not recognize him was by changing hairstyle, srsly.
Y. .. I do not think I was very surprised that Charice is out for Vocal Adrenaline, but the appearance of Sam as well ... NO! I refuse to be the boyfriend Kurt, we will have to know the other person ... but I had made me the illusion that Jesse was declared gay and in love with Kurt, it would have been great, y'know?!
The new coach, woaw ... awesome, I mean, is that it has feelings! xD I'm sorry, but ... weird, because for a moment thought it would be worse than Sue, but Sue is obvious that the history MALAria and no one will steal his place, xD but honestly that bad is negotiable. Well the part where Brittany decides to tell the truth, which is actually she who wants to touch her breasts are great, the Brittany, hahaha, of course, the doll cheerio? xD will be patented? matel sell those?
LOL But anyway, there is still more to come ... 2.2
LOL But anyway, there is still more to come ... 2.2
AWESOME! For starters, Brittany would take the palms of the episode * I'm looking forward Kesha * ell number and took half. is that seriously, WOAW, dance impressively well, and the song is not given anything wrong, I want all alone, xD
hysterical Kurt was pretty funny.
Rachel in their number of "Hit me baby one more time" was ... bad, hahaha, but it is obvious that this feature are praising her, wanting to grab everything, and well, I hate looking for that a bit.
Hahaha, the comment of "Carl the dentist" on how to move a lot while they are anesthetized, xD It's so illogical and so lol, xD
Mr. Schue this time if I dislike, I mean, not being é , l, and well, I dislike.
a bit strange to see the kids participating in the musical, and well ... Toxic number was great but not for the song * but * I liked the arrangement but for the terminally FANS!
Jacob is the thing m & a
0 comments:
Post a Comment