Sunday, November 14, 2010

Homemade Hair Straightening Solution

and hell when Burt had suffered a heart attack, while the tears came to me when I sing "I want to hold your hand" with those memories and those images of Burt being a single dad ... TT (I love the mini! Kurt ♥)

the time of admission of non-belief is Sue ... Fabulous ... especially since Jeani is wiser than one's Sue ... and it is, xD

songs in general the sequence does not dislike me but there were some out of place ... Rachel's not convinced me ... the Mercedes were ... different ... but I did not attract much attention, the one I wanted to hear was "One of us" but was the least dur &relations because Brittany is jealous of Santana, which tells us that ... WOAW, there is a breakthrough between the relation between girls ... NO SALE PUCK and sadly, because it is in the reformatory and Sam will take his place in the Glee Club, and also be with Quinn. This chapter

unlike previous ... music says a lot, and everything is so mixed that ... there is no way to say, no history but with songs or with songs and no history ... is ... mix well done xD
Le Jazz Hot with Kurt is most interesting, and puts it as THE VOICE of the moment because it is ... cool. I'm in love with Kurt ... from what his father, but that jazz ... woaw ... CHThe
TMLXC SING Mike and Tina's ... amazing, because we finally knew the voice of Mike, and jumping the incomprehensible was the presentation of Rachel and Finn with a song that I have no idea where it came from ... but it sounded ... weird ... xD, skipping that, we went to the song, because well ... I like that song ... Jason Mraz sings it, and actually sings it himself, and tries to imitate the voice of Colbie but ... did not do very well ... and well ... Quinn Sam and sing well, and the song is pretty ... is ... well, xD "So freakin 'charming" Santana said y. .. well ... is right, too adorable.
the end I left wanting to hear some of Artie Band my fic ... but more violent ... That was my first thought with a kiss ... but ... That's going too far forward.
At the beginning we see Kurt sad ... disappointed and upset, tired of being strong and having to swallow homophobic attacks suffered by people around them daily.

And then we see that the competition is ... a school for boys ... Blaine goes where, it's cute but ... the hairstyle is not doing, and who is also gay ... and when Teenage Dream sings Kurt is singing, which gives him what my cousin called "The Look" is not any look normal, but something important, a look of such language and say it's like porn fic "Come! Here! Now! " and look almost impossible to resist ... is "The Look" and this guy knows Blaine use ...

And this is before Kurt tell you to cope with these problems ... before Kurt Karofsky be kissed ... I have no words for more than ... NO MORE FIC ... or maybe if ... but Karofsky ... do not know how Kurt was not a trauma ... no wait ... was indeed a trauma ... but it happen ... Blaine appears again when ... And that's the story of Kurt.

Then there's Puck ... he left the reformatory and not go back there anymore because you can not eat waffles. And that makes an alliance with Artie pairions left me happy, especially Teenage Dream ... that male version sounds a lot better than katie Perrie ... and the mashup of the guys I also love ... that of the girls did not stay behind ...

The whole episode was good ... music, history and events ... WOAW ... speechless ... Glee ... is leaving me speechless ...




So that ... not to be speechless promise not so long to give my opinion ... not to swim the request, of course, but ... if that ... ; D

Sease, Greetings! : 3



0 comments:

Post a Comment