Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Long Does Post Plan B Bleeding Last The Adventures of Martin: Chapter 3 ... "WOMEN ON THE VERGE OF A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN"

I love the movie "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown." I think the film's characters were complex and interesting. I also like how the movie Cula looked, and the movie was like a Woody Allen movie. I love Woody Allen movies.

Here is a trailer for one of my favorite films of Woody Allen:



I think of some things since I saw the movie.
First, the dream sequence. The part when Ivan is walking all women. He tells them all that he fell in love with them . Empty words. This reminds me of a book I read "Unbearable Lightness of Being" by Milan Kundera. This book is about fate and how the fate is very important to be in love. The book also talks about men who are unfaithful to their wives or girlfriends. The book's main character, Tom, is similar to Iv &; Aacute n in the film. In the book, Thomas is always cheating on his wife Teresa. She loves having sex with different women when he is unfaithful with many different types women, it feels like he owns the world. I think that Ivan, in the film, there were many women for the same reason, that wants to feel he owns the world.

Another thing I think is Lucíay Pepa. Why Ivan? Did special Ivan do not know. Lucíay Pepa are very dramatic and are v & iacu

0 comments:

Post a Comment