Cal hat is entirely surrounded by the FBI but derepente be left alone to be attacked by the bad or characters disappear without explanation. One thing that particularly irritated me is the habit of taking a character from one chapter and make him stay for three or four. I'm sure they think they are super original and super ready for it, but I like a big turd. Does not work because the audience likes him if there is no time to really fond, and when you start to get used to it out of the way in the most absurd possible. And if you dislike rather than get on your nerves a single episode pissed off you over until you catch them real sick. For example, the Wallowski this. Okay, I admit that ever from Michelinto give too many turns to it when you have forgotten two other officers dying in a hospital bed. But if at least the evolution of the OTP was very consistent ... but sorry, was not sustainable. It is true that the history of changing the order of the chapters in the second are a bit limited, but I've seen them in the correct order and not by these. It works rather by flashazos. Now, now, now I put someone, now I take it off ... I think, and fixed what I will say that this is best done even in House. Yes OK, so the House was also a crap because then did not come to anything, but evolution itself and increasing the UST was better made. What else sucks about the House, because to screw up the best finalrogresión logic. I find it really weird.
Well, so far the negative. Positive things: otp intrigues me. I do not do it but life has me interested, which is always nice, UST keeps you young. OTP is a ff and also asks for porn. There OTPs that exude sexuality and some that are very cute and want a lot but they do not see the point kinky. This certainly falls into the first category. I have enough curiosity for reading a ff, really.
The actors also have dropped me pretty well and have good vibes, which always helps.
And I have to admit that you bear right on one thing, Tim Roth is strangely attractive. I do not know exactly why that is, I'm just a little, yes. Jamore would have said, I guess it's because it makes wise guy. Has merit because my characters a little histrionic I usually get very nervous, but I recognize that in the second season is more eccentric than it seems much funnier and more attractive, God only knows why. Not to mention the review body that it makes every time Gillian turns, which is hot hot hot
xDDDDDDDDDD
One of the things I like about the series is Cal's relationship with his daughter, I I usually seem cute and entertaining enough. I think the series and I was worth it for this and especially for the reaction above Cal in Darkness and Light after kissing Gillian. Those 3 seconds of Tim Roth have left me totally mesmerized, I swear, I've seen Quincemil times.
Oh, and I think now is the magic point where I've seen too many series, because I swear I knew them all, but ALL, secondary in this series ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment